Your Smile – Our Passion – Lasting Impression.
All of our services and treatments are available at all Impressions Dental Centres offices, without referral.
Want To Learn More?
We invite you to contact our office or visit the patient education area and learn about the most up-to-date information on advances in modern dentistry that we integrate into our practice.
We are proud to offer Diagnostic, preventative, and educational services including:
- Taking necessary cavity detecting X-Rays
- Assessing your periodontal (gum) tissue
- Evaluating existing dental restorations
- Checking your bite, chewing and swallowing patterns
- Review and update your medical history
- Record any changes in your prescribed medications and physical condition
- Identify any cause of bad breath (halitosis)
- Examine and screen for oral cancer
- Clean and scale teeth to remove all plaque and calculus (tartar)
- Remove surface stains from the teeth
Additionally, our oral hygiene team can:
- Refer you to specialists for specific treatment(s)
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan
- Instruction in tooth brushing and flossing
- Counseling in proper nutrition
- Presentation of prescribed dental treatment(s)
- Recommending future treatments
We also specialise in and/or perform treatments specific to:
- Complete Upper Tooth Replacements
- Complete Lower Tooth Replacements
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown & Bridge Treatments
- Dental Implants and Implant Treatment
- Dental X-Rays
- Porcelain Veneers
- Posterior Tooth Replacements
- Root Canals
- Sleep / Sedation Dentistry
- TMJ Syndrome
- Tooth Whitening
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
Questions or Comments?
We would be more than pleased to develop a customized treatment plan that is right for you. We invite you to contact our offices or visit the patient education area and learn about the most up-to-date information on advances in modern dentistry that we integrate into our practice.
Schedule your appointment!
We are accepting new patients without referral at Impressions Dental Centre Madoc! Now is the time for you to enjoy healthy teeth and a great smile!